Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley Waiver Terms:
In consideration of being accepted for participation in Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley’s Ernest C. Trefz Memorial Clays Invitational on Friday, August 19, 2022 at the Ten Mile River Preserve in Dover Plains, New York, the undersigned (in the event that the undersigned participant is under the age of 18, the parent or guardian as an additional undersigned), hereby legally bind myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, to hereby waive and release any and all rights and/or claims for liabilities, injuries, damages, and/or penalties of any nature whatsoever I may have against Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley and/or McDonald’s Corporation and/or Ten Mile River Preserve, as a result of, or arising out of, or any manner related to, my participation in this event.
Photo/Media Release: In the interest of promoting Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley (RMHGHV) and/or informing the public concerning activities at RMHGHV, I consent to audio recordings, the taking of motion pictures, videotape recording, or photographs, as indicated above, in connection with this event on Friday, August 19, 2022.
In consideration of Ten Mile River Preserve (hereinafter referred to as (TMRP) accepting my application for membership and being permitted to hunt, fish, shoot and enjoy TMRP for recreational purpose.
1. I do hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns release and forever discharge TMRP and its officers, employees, guides, agents, and/or representatives from all liability for death, injury, property damage or other loss sustained by me due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, during my participation in any venues described above.
2. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of the above mentioned activities in paragraph one is derived in part from the inherent risk incurred in an activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work and these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, and are a reason for my participation.
3. I accept all inherent risk of any and all venues described above and the possibility of death, personal injury and property loss being sustained by me during my participation in the same.
4. I agree to indemnity TMRP and its officers, employees, guides, agents or representatives for any and all legal fees (on a solicitor and his own client basis) and costs which may accrue in defending any law suit or claim I may bring against them.
5. I agree that if I suffer any injury or illness, TMRP can, at my cost, arrange proper medical treatment and service any emergency evacuation service as deemed essential for my safety.
6. I agree that this agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
7. I understand that by signing this form I am giving up the right to sue for death, illness, injury, loss of property, or any other damage, however caused. (This includes COVID-19).
8. I agree to follow CDC and local health district guidelines and TMRP’s policies and procedures for social distancing to reduce exposure to COVID-19. This will require me to maintain six (6) feet of distance between myself, other attendees, volunteers, and TMRP staff as much as possible.